Wednesday 13 January 2016

Personal needs

    I remember been praised by the English teacher from the very first English lessons(she kept saying I might become a wonderful interpreter). That time I didn't really think about my future learning and choosing a profession. But when I was about to finish the 9th form, my father gave me 2 choices - English or PE. I chose English, as my sports achievements were rather high, and my knowledge of English was gradually vanishing(I changed school, it taught German). Besides, I really trusted my teacher and decided to see whether she was right or wrong. And it seemed to me speaking English was really cool!
    All in all, my choice to learn English was influenced by previous learning experience+interest in language itself.
    And what influenced your choice to learn English?

No comments:

Post a Comment